Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
09/2012
Country
AU
State
South Australia
Hi everyone, hope you are all coping ok with fibro at the moment, I am not used to communicating with others who also have this condition so I don't really know what to say.
I'm so used to pretending that I am ok because nobody seams to understand it

Hi everyone, hope you are all coping ok with fibro at the moment, I am not used to communicating with others who also have this condition so I don't really know what to say.
I'm so used to pretending that I am ok because nobody seams to understand it

Hi nannyb... and welcome to the forum! I hope it's a good feeling for you to know that there's no need to pretend you're okay here, because everyone who'll read you either suffers fibro themselves or has a friend or family member they're trying to help through this ordeal... so what you are going through is understood and shared.

As for what to say... I'd suggest looking through the threads, both new and older, and reply to the things that interest you. I'll look forward to hearing what you have to say! :)

Hello nannyb! I felt the same way at first! Then, I got brave and posted a few thoughts and questions. Because we are misunderstood, we do pretend to be fine,even though we are tired and hurting! There are wonderful caring fellow Fibros here who totally feel what you are feeling.It is a great place to learn,share,and help others through bad times. So glad you joined us. Do you have any questions? Have a good story! Where are you with your Fibro symptoms! Feel free to ask! You are safe here among Fibro Friends,Welcome! Soft Hugs

Hello nannyb! Welcome to the forum. Have a nice day.

Hi nannyb... and welcome to the forum! I hope it's a good feeling for you to know that there's no need to pretend you're okay here, because everyone who'll read you either suffers fibro themselves or has a friend or family member they're trying to help through this ordeal... so what you are going through is understood and shared.

As for what to say... I'd suggest looking through the threads, both new and older, and reply to the things that interest you. I'll look forward to hearing what you have to say! :)

Thankyou for your warm welcome and I hope you are feeling ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back