Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
10/1997
Country
UK
State
Dorset
Hi, I am new on this thread. I have had Fibro for 20years, it has taken so many years for it to be recognised as an illness. I used to be so active, 6 children, a job & showing my lovely rough collies. Then I just couldn't keep up with daily life & now it takes it out of me to walk around my local town, I come back & it takes a couple of days for me to be able to feel ok with myself. Every day is such an effort, I don't think anyone understands how much the pain hurts. If they can't see it, it doesn't exist !.

Welcome chez! That is so true. First you can't let others that don't understand get you frustrated or depressed. They can't see it when they have a headache either.

Get rest. remove yourself from stress and take your meds as directed.
Don't just stop your meds, ween off them.

Learn grow and make informed decisions from now on.

Friend me if you like.
CME.

Hi Chez!

Welcome! This place has helped me realize I am not alone nor am I crazy for feeling how I feel. It is hard for others to understand how painful this is when we look "okay" on the outside. My husband, bless his soul, really tries, but I have to remind him, a lot, that I am in pain so no I do not feel like doing this or that with him. I used to try, but it wore me out and then I would become grumpy. I hope you have at least one of your dogs still. I know my pets help me so much when I am really, really down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back