Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2001
Country
US
State
nc
I'm new here. Unfortunately not new to Fibromyalgia. Just needed to find people who will understand what I'm saying and can share my experiences with. Like recently, I was doing very well for about 4-5days (pain subsided, I was thinking and speaking clearly, and had more energy). Then I got sick a stomach virus (thanks kids:) ) and I was knocked back 10 steps. I was in severe pain all over. The worst of it was the muscles around my chest and my face hurt to the touch. I was miserable for the past 4 days. Anyway, I won't go on about myself. Going to read some ur posts for now.

welcome to the group. please feel free to friend me and msg me if you ever need to talk. im here for you.

Thanks. I was reading stuff about ur herbal smokes. Don't know anything about that, but I'm more cautious cautious than most.

Good luck

Welcome to the forums! :)
I'm new here too!
Here if you need to talk.
Blessings and support to you.

srhcox1, thanks for reading my natural botanical post. im at a point that im willing to try anything to reduce this pain. as i now have 6 things throwing pain at me all at once . all the treatments are powerful, it could kill your drugs. once ive learned to accept my illnesses. the drugs were pretty easy to give into.
if something natural will help im there too. i will tell you that there are days that i pray for god to take me. so i can end the torcher to my wife and son.
I keep going because i love them and know god has a plan for me. i just wish i knew what it is.

you can battle this. if i can do it you can do it. try to learn as much as you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back