Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
10/2013
Country
CA
State
NS
So I'm new to the forum, not newly diagnosed. Things have been getting worse lately and impacting my work, which is so frustrating.

welcome! thanks for posting and joining us.

Welcome ,a problem shared is a problem halved as my mum always says .

Welcome! I'm new here too, hope we can find some new friends and some help here.

Yep welcome I say that a lot lately .sadly most come ask something get a reply and are off.
But jmeskids if u stick around we will do our best to help u .

ditto to what forget said.

Thanks. I gather that you two are the ones who created the forum?

I was recommended by my boss to find some online people who were going through the same thing. (They are trying to be very supportive. But it's hard, because I am really struggling right now.)

I have a lot on my plate too - I have three kids, am a single mom, work in an active field...

Sometimes I feel like somethings gotta give, but what?

no we are not the owners or have anything to do with the forum. we are just people that care and want to spread what we have learned to others.
we understand about pain, family, doctors,meds, friends and what works for us and what works for the folks that come here and tell us.
if you would like to be a senior member, first you must become a crazy poster!

keep learning and helping us. we can always use more information to spread.

the something thats gotta give, is not your spirit in continuing to do the things that help you.

give yourself credit and time to heal. you just learned many things here. tell your boss you found what he sent you out to look for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back