Reason
Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
Tn
Hello I am new to this forum I am hoping to find out things about fibromyalgia I have not been confirmed yet that I have fibromyalgia I do however have cervical stenosis with myelopathy also i have a flattened spinal cord I have chronic pain everyday.

Hiya. Welcome aboard, this is a great forum & we all have the same thing in common - coping with pain every day. I'm sure you'll find some really helpful advice & support on here, I certainly have & am really glad I found it.

Hi Lisa, welcome to the group!

I assume you're speaking or planning to speak with a doctor? I do know that the presence of an existing condition can complicate diagnosis for both chronic pain or fibromyalgia so I hope it's a smooth path for you and you have access to a good doctor.

You'll need to be looked at by a doctor either way, but you might like to also fill out the survey that's often used along with some sort of tender point analysis by the doctor. There's a quick fibromyalgia test on the front of the website and a chronic pain test as well.

I have seen a few doctors they all have said that i need the acdf surgery i did both of those tests the fibromyalgia test said that i had it i can not afford to have the surgery right now but thank you for your response

I have seen a few doctors they all have said that i need the acdf surgery i did both of those tests the fibromyalgia test said that i had it i can not afford to have the surgery right now but thank you for your response

Will you go forward with the anterior cervical discectomy and fusion (ACDF) surgery?

I will as soon as I can afford to be off work for awhile

Hi Lisafulks,

Welcome you'll find a lot of great information and support on these boards.

Sagey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back