Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
08/2019
Country
US
State
PA
Hi! I'm Ryan and I use any pronouns. I've had a fibro diagnosis for about a year now, but I'm six years into my disability journey. Other than that I'm a pretty typical college kid. My hobbies are painting, makeup, and baking when I can. I'm really glad to have found a place to talk about my fibromyalgia with people who understand.

Welcome ryannoelle. You are in the right community who know your condition , live with it , understand and empathize

Good luck here

Last edited:
Hi! I'm Ryan and I use any pronouns. I've had a fibro diagnosis for about a year now, but I'm six years into my disability journey. Other than that I'm a pretty typical college kid. My hobbies are painting, makeup, and baking when I can. I'm really glad to have found a place to talk about my fibromyalgia with people who understand.
Welcome, RyanNoelle. There is a lot of info here and many helpful people. Ask any questions you like, and feel free to vent if you ever need to or ask for the experiences of others.
This is a safe space.

Hello Ryan, welcome to our forum 🍹 🍫 (I love your hobbies). Yeah, we understand Fibro (very well 🙄). You're in the right place. If you want to talk about fibro or anything, we're right by here,
✨✨🌈 ✨✨

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back