Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

vix86

Hello, I'm 37 and just been diagnosed with fibromyalgia and osteoarthritis in multiple joints, bit of a long story but they thought it was lupus for the past 6 years, tested positive on the Ana tests multiple times, also tested positive for epstiene Barr ect well I ended up having severe eclampsia in November 2020 and had a stroke and multiple seizures, I've now been left having seizures due to brain damage and also short term memory problems, I'm really struggling to manage the pain, if anyone has any tips they would be greatly appreciated 💖

Hi @vix86 , and welcome to the forum. You might check out the post pinned at the top of the General Discussions forum for tips and advice, although you have so many things going on that I don't know if any of it will be helpful to you or not. Might be worth a try on a few things, like diet though.
We are all here to support each other. I hope you find this forum useful.

for the arthritis, depending on where it is located, you could try the Voltaren gel - works quite well for me on my hands..
it has helped a bit with the SI joint problems as well.

It is a bit awkward to use on the hands, because the instructions say to wash your hands after applying... I asked my doctor about that, and she said to have a wet washcloth ready and just use that to wash the palm side of the hands/fingers, leaving the backsides with the gel applied.

Once it is soaked in good, washing is not that big of a deal, but to wash right after applying kind of defeats the purpose of putting it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back