Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinychantel1978

Good Afternoon All

I'm Tiny, I am waiting for a diagnosis as I've been suffering for years.

I have GERD & I'm now having chronic fatigue, anemia & burning sensation all over.

I have joined the forum to get some insight and first hand knowledge from others who are experiencing similar symptoms.

I hope to learn and gain as much support possible as I am at the end of my tether .

Hi Tiny, and welcome to the forum. You will find helpful and supportive people here, and it is a safe place to ask questions and get information. We are all here to help each other, and anyone who is unkind doesn't last long here.

Most if not all of us understand the end-of-the-tether feeling. I sure do. But there is good news. It is not necessarily going to be how you feel for the rest of your life, and there are many things that you can do for yourself that can help. I wrote a post about this which I will link to here. There are also other things that can help, and people here are always willing to give their experience with various different approaches, both with and without medications.

I hope you can find, as many of us have, a sort of community here that will be helpful to you. We all welcome you and your experience.

Hi tiny, welcome to the forum! ☕🧁i get why you feel end of tether, fibro's a challenging condition (and the fact it's invisible doesn't help) hope you get the answers soon, with members joining all the time and regular active members you'll definatly be supported (we know what is like to have the pain and abnormal fatigue on the daily)
🤗💛🤗

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back