Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
07/2010
Country
UK
State
GB
Hi everyone- my name is Deb and i was diagnosed in 2010 with Fibromyalgia and Oestoarthritis- since then both have got worse and both have been confirmed once again in March 2023 as well as Polymyralga Rheumatica and a cyst in the spleen -the oesoarthritis is now everywhere and the Fibromyalgia has also got worse - apart from painkillers i have had no support - the pain is terrible and even worse after swimming - im so glad to have found this group xx

Greetings, Debzk, and welcome to the forum. You will find helpful people here and a lot of support. This is a safe place, and you can ask any questions you have and hear the experience of others. We are glad you're here.

Thank you - ive has this since 2010 and had it reconfirmed again last month and it is only now that i have been offered an appoontment to see someone in thd Hospital Fybro clinic - had no help up to now xx

Aww thank you Auriel - im so glad i found this group - it will be great ti have some advice/help for once xx

Hello @Debzk and welcome. Until you get into the clinic, may I suggest that you do what you can to get more / better rest. Your body heals while you sleep.
Come back and share the treatment plan… remember, every body is different, and will respond to different treatments. If something doesn’t work, be ready to change plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back