Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, natural is always good, foods thatll make your skin nice, avocado, tuna, salmon (if you eat fish) green tea (these made my skin nice when I was eating meat/fish before, when I did the Atkins diet once) lessening sugar, the sun has been out for a few days so I've been going for walks (I'm sure exercise makes a difference to skin) depends how you feel? (sometimes I can do exercise, sometimes I can't) 🍀💛🍀

there are new studies saying overdosing C as well as B12 and B2 does help
overdosing means that you have the required amount in the body the rest is passed in the urine
with B12 excess amounts are flushed from the body however if diabetic high doses can be harmful
but remember if you do not have a deficiency of most of the Vitamins then taking more will make no change and simply be flushed from the body

Best to get a full blood panel and see what Vits you are short on
My panel shows I am only deficient in Vit D which is logical now as I do not get outside that much and even tho I do not eat big meals they are giving me all the Vits etc that I need - I order my meals from a company called lite and easy order every fortnight which means I get a fully balanced meal every night

overdosing means that you have the required amount in the body the rest is passed in the urine
with B12 excess amounts are flushed from the body however if diabetic high doses can be harmful
but remember if you do not have a deficiency of most of the Vitamins then taking more will make no change and simply be flushed from the body
Says most mainstream medicine. And you believe that? I don't. Because if it were that easy, my body would be easy. My most potent supp is GABA, without it I'm nothing. Mainstream medicine said it can't work because it doesn't get past the blood-brain barrier. Now studies are starting to say: Well it can't, theoretically, the molecules are too big: but as it is working, we must have been wrong, it can, but we don't know how.
Unfortunately you're not answering what I was saying about how overdosing some of the vitamins can work. You're just answering text book.
Also, vitamins are not just about deficiency. I'm overdosing B3 successfully to decrease my lipids.
Best to get a full blood panel and see what Vits you are short on
I've been doing that every 2 months for the last year to see how it's moving. Including every single B-vitamin for instance. You too? Do you mean "mainstream full panel", or really full panel? How high is your B2 for instance? (And do you have an energy problem anyway? Cos if you haven't you wouldn't be able to compare...)
My panel shows I am only deficient in Vit D which is logical now as I do not get outside that much
Even the required/deficient levels of D are highly controversial you will know. And that more than 15' of sun is "overdosing" ;), so you wouldn't have to go outside that much and that wouldn't be the problem: you can still be very deficient despite getting enough sun.
and even tho I do not eat big meals they are giving me all the Vits etc that I need - I order my meals from a company called lite and easy order every fortnight which means I get a fully balanced meal every night
Good to hear your life is that easy ;) - yeah, I know it's not really, but the way you put it here it sounds it...
Due to all my conditions I can eat 50 foods - mainly selected veggies and most nuts. I have to put everything myself together carefully. So I'm getting as much as I can get, but maybe that can help you imagine my body is extremely difficult and that it's not easy getting everything it needs. For fun I went on your lite and easy website, filled in their questionnaire and of the sample picture they show me the only thing I can eat is the apples, zucchini and carrots - which are all better for me raw and I eat them 2-3x per day.
And even if I could eat a "fully balanced" meal my body apparently doesn't work as well as yours, because it is deficient in things that I eat enough and that I am also overdosing, and because I'm by far not getting enough energy.

So coming back to @Marinemommy1009's original question: A healthy diet and lifestyle is crucial, but often insufficient as far as our severe fatigue goes, and we do need to supplement, and even that may well be insufficient.

Last edited:
Thank you I bought Cerave ❤️ waiting for it to be delivered. Cannot wait to try it. Thank you for your recommendation. It means the world to me. Have a wonderful and safe day.

Unfortunately you're not answering what I was saying about how overdosing some of the vitamins can work. You're just answering text book.
it is true that one can feel that one is better because one is taking a vitamin supplement however that can be a placebo type of effect. I do have an energy problem but that is mainly to do with COPD my O2 saturation can be as low as the mid 80's whereas it should be mid 90's+
Taking Vitb to increase my energy would make no difference.
And that more than 15' of sun is "overdosing"
City people would have a 1 in 3 deficiency in D me I have retired from farming so am more like a city person now
A healthy diet and lifestyle is crucial
I am in full agreement on this - also a sense of humor (thro the pain) helps also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back