Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
SDN
State
Khartoum
I am a oncologist from Sudan. I suffer from pain and stiffness since 2011 but diagnosed in 2013. I feel so depressed that I am no longer the same person I used to be. I am writing now while lying on bed in severe pain from the disease and from being off work due to it.

diamond

Legendary member
Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2008
Country
UK
State
anywhere
I am so sorry you are suffering like this...as an oncologist you must have experience helping cancer patients and I hope you can get some help to improve your pain.

You hopefully have access to a rheumatologist .....please go and see if they can offer you a firm diagnosis then if it is fibro you can begin to try various therapies from massage...pool therapy pacing and maybe medication.

Good Luck.

sarah milani

Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
SDN
State
Khartoum
Thanks a lot.
You know, I found cancer pain managebale much more than fibro pain. The doctor wants me to try swimming but since childhood I suffer swimming phobia.
I was given medications but I found fibromyalgia better than them because of their side effects.
I will try therapies other than medications.

diamond

Legendary member
Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2008
Country
UK
State
anywhere
Yes i have read that fibro pain is worse than cancer pain except for the final stages....I hope you get some relief soon.

sweetguy

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2008
Country
US
State
zhejiang
I also hope you get some relief soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.