Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
11/2019
Country
US
State
WA
Hello, I recently moved to WA and I need to transfer to a Doctor in Spokane. My current doctor sent over 2 referrals to different offices, but both were for Doctor's offices who were Rheumatologists, but did not specifically treat for Fibro. One of the receptionists actually laughed at me when I told her what I was there for. Having little faith in my own doctor to do the research, since we have been trying to get a Fibro referral for 2 mos. now with no success, I thought I would post on here and ask for a little help.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a Spokane WA doctor who treats Fibromyalgia?
Also, I am a bit old fashioned and prefer a woman doctor, simply because I don't know what to expect and don't want the additional stress thinking about being uncomfortable with a male doctor. However, I am open to any recommendations at this point and would appreciate any and all help. Thank you!

Hi there. I can’t help with Spokane but I have a really great woman Rheumatologist in Bellevue. If you are ever going to be in western WA I highly recommend her. Sorry I can’t help you in Spokane. Welcome to WA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back