DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2008
Country
UK
State
anywhere
posting

I couldn't post a reply to Ruuster. I tried a couple of tiimes and got a message saying token expired.

Any Ideas? I don't want a new member to feel not welcomed.

Re: posting

I had the same thing! What's up!?

My posts tonight

I have posted on several threads tonight, but when I go back to them, they aren't there. Why? If I go out of it, it shows I was the last one to post anything, but I can't see what I posted. On one, I wanted to edit it, but can't! ????????

Is it my posts or just an issue in general tonight? I haven't been on for months so just wondering.

I thought the posting issues i mentioned had resolved but its doing it again.

I do a nice long welcoming post press submit and get a page saying my token has expired and its disappeared.

Please help if possible as my fibro means typing hurts me and i can't do it again today when i really want to support people.

Thank you.

Re: My posts tonight

Same here terbaer

Now i can't read any of the recent posts even though in the menu i can see people have replied by their name appearing and the time. Hope this gets fixed soon.

I found that if I go into the web browser and just reentered the page, stuff showed up. Had to do it to see what you said on this post. Something is not right, but at least doing that refreshes it and seems to bring all comments into each thread.

I am having this problem too

But I am able to post to this thread

Yeah i keep getting an array of different problems. The time on peoples threads is all wrong and the time it says i last visited is later than the actual time. then if i log out again the time all corrects itself.

Today it says i last visited at 10am and its only 08.15 am...so i logged out and it all reset .

Because i do lots of posts some days i don't know if one has been accepted and will appear later or if its lost for good.

David has kindly contacted me but it seems intermittant...will this be accepted...lets see????

Yes i have to keep fiddling and try refreshing.log out and back in... also the time i supposedly last visited keeps changing and sometimes goes back to being the previous day when i have been reading or posting several times during the current day.

Something has changed about how the site works.

Hi everyone; in hopes of speeding up the website I subscribed and setup "cloudfare". I think this is what is causing the trouble. I will try to resolve the issue over the weekend. If it can't be resolved then I'll have to disable/remove and unsubscribe from cloudfare.

If you notice things are more normal on saturday or sunday, or continue to be a nuisance, can you PM me, or email me at members{at}?

Thanks, David

Your posts are showing up; you just don't see it right away because cloudfare is caching the pages for too long.

Re: posts

Yes, this isn't working quite right; I'm trying to resolve it, might take 24-48 hours. But, your posts are actually posting.

Cached pages is the culprit; it's by design, but perhaps for a forum this software isn't a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back