DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
03/2008
Country
US
State
TX
hiya all,

i did some research and here is what i found to try.

Morning Breathing: Reduces morning stiffness

This one is something that will take time to get used to doing.

Do morning breathing when you first get up in the morning to relieve muscle stiffness and clear clogged breathing passages.

Then use it throughout the day to relieve back tension.

1. From a standing position, bend forward from the waist with your knees slightly bent, letting your arms dangle close to the floor.

2. As you inhale slowly and deeply, return to a standing position by rolling up slowing, lifting your head last.

3. Hold your breath for just a few seconds in this standing position.

4. Exhale slowly as you return to the original position.

give it a try and tell me if you get some relief from this.

Cemetryme
I'm saying nothing lol.

your so mean calling me dead again..lol

It's spell checker lol I swear il kill it one of these days x

but your the one that hits enter... meany

Just take hot bath. It will come our muscle.

i need a post checker spell checker sucks so do my skills lmao

morning just jump really fast run like hell before you realize your in pain lmao

I should of called myself cemetryme I feel like a corpse in the mornings lol come to think of it I feel like one all the flipping time lately.

nahh we better to forget you...lol

lmao your in a mood today brother

if you only knew i want to say something to the subject but would get banned ooooooo bad boy

these techniques help.

Forgetmenot, Just do what I do, use another word that means the same thing. This old timers brain get lost on counting on spell-checkers. It is like trying to find how to spell a word you don't know how to spell. lol
As for why cmetryme, why he thinks he is dead, i must have missed that joke...? I think we all feel that bad getting out of bed in the morning. :)

missed the grammar error, or ignored them...i like to save my grammar rants for fb; so many, many targets. re the morning stretch, it's a good one, quite similar to a modified sun salutation. definitely helps adding it through the day though; good advice and thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back