Reason
Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
Wisconsin
Hi, I am new here. I'm a 25 year old wife and mother of 3. I am desperately trying to figure my health out. Up until a few months ago, I was the picture of health. Walked 2-3 miles a day, ate healthy, always had greataenergy. Sometime in October I began having extreme anxiety. Now over the last few months, I have body pains migrating everywhere, troubles sleeping, worse anxiety, hot and cold flashes, stomach problems, pelvic pain, neck pain, back pain, chest pain . You name it. I have had a complete cardiac work up. Blood comes up normal, normal inflammation markers, negative lymes panel, normal ct scan, and normal pelvic ultrasound. I am at my wits end! I now am experiencing muscle fasciculations all over starting a few days ago. My head, neck and back always hurt when I wake up or am in a certain position for too long. I get shooting random pains everywhere. I have been to the er so many times they probably think I'm nuts. I have tried anti depressents which seem to make me feel more depressed. I took ativan for a couples months and recently discontinued due to not wanting to be addicted to them. I am just beyond frustrated and I seem to be a medical mystery. They tested all of the trigger points on me and based on my reaction and pain they said it was not fibromyalgia. Barely any if the spots hurt. Anyone have any insight? I am losing it with my patience and my body just feels like it's going haywire.

Hello there and welcome. I can not say if you have fibro or not but I do know that anxiety causes tense muscles and it takes a long time to relax after certain events in our lives. Have you tried going to a massage therapist? Might help relieve the muscles in your shoulders and neck. Maybe you need a new mattress on your bed or new pillows.

Try reading through the sections on the forum for chronic pain and alternative methods and see if any ideas might help you. Be sure to read the other sections as well, because the key to getting better can often be with better personal care management and the members on this forum can help provide lots of good solid coping skills no matter what is causing your pain.

As questions and join in the fun by posting answers to others questions. Hope to see more of you around the forum. :)

I didn't have all the tender points and still don't .but fibromyaglia can creep up on u in many forms.tender point don't mean u have to be screaming in pain. They can simple be sore , and often as time goes on some hurt way more then others. Who did u see , and who told u it wasn't fibro.but as upper post says panic attacks can really make u hurt everywhere I no I had them for years. Some time they come from things way back in the passed you don't even remember .
Also my fibro kicked started from there, I just didn't no it at the time.for me it's like having flu everyday my body aches .some times I walk like I'm 80.
Fibro can take years to diagnose. As it mimics so many little thing. As often as a women your told your simple stressed .your not going nuts , but u do need to write down what your feeling on a daily basis for a few weeks. Then take that to your Dr.u could simple have a virus u could simple be stressed. And u could just as simple have fibro.
So slow down think about anything that could of really upset u, that u put to the back of your mind,that now is catching up with u.
Don't be dismissed by the Dr. Fight your corner , your body is telling u something , xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back