Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2010
Country
US
State
Ca
Hello I am researching herbs and natural things has anyone had good experiences with herbs and what kind. I'm looking for something that will help for anxiety and pain thank you.

Hi Devilstompa,
I'm not trying to be a smart a** when I say the best herb I have found to be helpful is medical marijuana. You just have to research which strains will work best for you. ( You probably want strains that are high in CBDs.

Hi Devilstompa,
I'm not trying to be a smart a** when I say the best herb I have found to be helpful is medical marijuana. You just have to research which strains will work best for you. ( You probably want strains that are high in CBDs.

The strains high in cbd are great.

Hi Megan,
I love your signature line, "Peace, Love, & Hairy Armpits". Although I would prefer hairy legs to armpits. LOL
Hope your day has been pain free.

Kratom has been a life saver. I have anxiety and recently been having hip pain and headaches. Please look into Kratom and the vendor I use is called pabotanicals and their red fibro is great for pain relief.

They also started selling cbd oil. great for pain!

Yep Kdub,
The best part is that it has no psychoactive effects.

A man with high blood pressure uses the CBD oil. It seems like he said it is 30% CBDs. Does that sound right to you?

Hi! Yeah that's how it's legal in all states, it doesn't contain the THC. I don't know too much about it but my vendor at pabotanicals said their cbd oil is 100mg of 25% gold cbd in a 10ml bottle, which is 5-7 doses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back