Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
WA
Hi! I'm new to the forum and thought a shout out would be good :D. I haven't been officially diagnosed...yet. I've had a plethora of tests and my Neuro thinks I have Fibro so I'm off to see a Rheumie now. My boyfriend encouraged me to join a support group so here I am.

And I bet you think we have not noticed your post, but we have. Sometimes when lots of folks sign up at once it takes me a bit of time to catch up. I am moving right now and so I am slower then usual and I hope you will forgive me for it. I hope you will just join in and post where-ever you wish to share a opinion or ask a question. There are many different sections including a place to rant on bad days and off-topic's just for fun.

Please make your self at home and share some of your own coping skills and ways you deal with pain and other symptoms. I am glad your here and look forward to reading your posts and chatting with you. :)

I WAS beginning to wonder, but no worries. Thank you for replying and I look forward to chatting with you and everyone else as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back