DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
09/2005
Country
UK
State
Cleveland
Hi all,
I am in the UK and thought I would join a US forum as there seems to be a lot of different types of research goes on in different countries. Also, I sometimes need help to get me through work and as we do not seem to sleep all that well I thought maybe I'd get some responses from people bored of trying!
I was diagnosed with fibro about 10 years ago after about 5 years of being fobbed off by doctors.
Look forward to meeting you.......

Hey!
I am in the United States and would love to help you with this! I work at a organization that researches this condition, and would love to answer your questions. If you have any questions, leave them below and I will answer them to the best of my abilities!

Hi,

Thank you for you reply. I didn't know there were such places that research the condition! That's great!
Now that you have said that I can't think of specific questions off the top of my head but as I am so fed up of going to the doctor to be told (once again) "There's nothing I can do" I will come on here when I have questions and see if anyone is able to answer.

:)

You can do your own research as well by reading through the questions and answers on this forum, and reading old and new posts. Ask us all questions and all members will try to explain from their experiences how a medication worked or how to handle fatigue, pain management and or alternative methods. Then there are off-topic topics and a place to VENT when life gets you down.

Glad you found us and joined in. Look forward to chatting with you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back