DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
09/2014
Country
CA
State
ON
Hi everyone,
I was just diagnosed last week with Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia. I'm being referred to a special clinic at a Hospital in my city.

I have suffered for four months with dizziness, extreme fatigue, muscle and joint pain, loss of concentration. I can't walk for more than a few minutes without severe joint pain.

The fibromyalgia was brought on by Scarlet Fever. My iron was low so they thought it was that causing the muscle pain, dizziness and fatigue. I received a few iron infusions at the hospital which brought my iron levels up..... and led to the diagnosis of Fibromyalgia.
Doc suggested hydrotherapy, stretching for 3-4 minutes per day, rest and put me on Lyrica.

I'm off work. I'm a teacher. I sleep a lot and rest a lot.... always feel tired. I try to do light housework when I can. I have three children, two teenagers and a 9 year old and I'm single parenting 50% of the time.... going through a divorce.

I have amazing support from family and friends. Yeah! I hope to learn more about these conditions.
:D
Ramona

Hello Ramona. Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Hello there and welcome to the forum !

Hello Ramona! Welcome to the forum! This is a great place to learn about Fibro. We are all in the same shape! Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back