Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
09/2000
Country
US
State
MI
I just found this group and I hope that I can get some new ideas and different ways to rehash the ones that I already have to fight fibro. I was diagnosed in 2000 and I have been battling it ever since. Right now I can no longer work and on disability. I try to do as much as I can everyday but sometimes that is only getting out of bed and sitting in my recliner because I over did the day before. I haven't quite gotten the dance down yet of how many spoons a day. It can be really frustrating....Recently last month I had a small heart attack and I still don't really know what caused it. If anyone has had a heart attack early, I'm 47, and thinks it was fibro related I would really like to talk to you. Thanks.

morob93,
Hello and welcome. Although, I have not had heart trouble, I wanted to let you know we are happy you found this forum and joined in. I hope you will take time to read through the different sections of the forum and take notes on what other members have done to improve their health and ease their painful muscles.

Be sure to check out the pain and alternative methods section, as well as, general questions and fatigue. The best way to handle a chronic illness is to learn management skills and learn to help yourself by relaxing more and stressing less. Take time to pace yourself and not do to much in one day. Letting others help can take a big burden off your shoulders and the more you relax the less pain and stiffness will bother you.

Ask questions and post replies to other members. Look forward to reading your posts. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back