hi Everyone "Coping with Fybro" is a new Channel I'm putting together to raise awareness.

Auriel

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
08/2006
Country
UK
State
UK

PepeFybro

Awww thanks , yeah the music can be draining its my outlet though, my drug of choice. always creating :) So if I need some Violin I know where to come (y)

sunkacola

Very helpful member
Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
Uni
State
Somewhere
Is the links rule in case of hackers? Cos a pop up came up on my phone last week telling me my phone was gonna be hacked then they gave me a countdown + told me to click on a link , so I phoned apple and they said it was Phishers trying to get me to link on things, more fibro awareness is a very brilliant thing isn’t it 😁😁😁
The rule about links is about all of the various things that clicking on an unknown link can end up doing, and there are a great many of those.
In the case of this YouTube video, it was clear that it was not harmful. but the rule is in place nonetheless and it is a good rule, so I am not going to start making exceptions to it.

Anyone wanting to direct other members to something online should just put in their post the words to use in a search engine in order to find it and people can look it up for themselves.
Thanks to everyone for respecting this rule.

Auriel

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
08/2006
Country
UK
State
UK
Good good 👍🏻, it was only last week I learned about this clicking on link things, I wouldn’t have known if apple hadn’t told me about them ? ? ?

Forgetmenot

Extremely helpful member
Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
70/2010
Country
UK
State
Hertfordshire
How do I find you

Forgetmenot

Extremely helpful member
Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
70/2010
Country
UK
State
Hertfordshire
Found you and great work ,But music was to loud and I couldn’t concentrate on what you was saying

PepeFybro

Yeah thanks for listening. I will turn the music down next time and maybe a little more ducking it's called so my voice is louder 👍 appreciate the feedback

Auriel

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
08/2006
Country
UK
State
UK
Cool anyone spreading facts about the fibro is fine by me, kudos to you like seriously, there’s still people out who think we’re imaging the condition! If I ever met you I’d buy you a couple of pints 🍻🍺 or whatever your tipple is?

PepeFybro

Hahaha Thanks yeah, we all have that family member or friend who is a non believer.

I'm not really a drinker anymore, perhaps a milkshake lol Rock & Roll.

Auriel

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
08/2006
Country
UK
State
UK
We have to add dr’s to the list too! There’s still a fair few out there that think we’re imagining it? I wish I was, then I could imagine it away again 🙄

JayCS

Very helpful member
Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
02/2020
Country
GE
Jaycs is the stuff you’ve made online? What do we type in to find it?
Oh dear, this is gonna get extremely embarrassing : jayceason on soundcloud.
I'm warning you: my stuff (whether original or covers) is designed to make people's ears fall off, it's complex, "new", a mix of all genres, and you very prolly won't get it or need time to. But it's mine...
To not tax you too much praps try instrumental improvisations like Weather Turns, or PainSTaking - 20 facets. Best sung one is Going (3 versions), sez my vocal/production coach. All recent ones are fibro/pain-"influenced", lyrics and music, but not "sad" (except praps Going, sez my wife). My wife suggests my cover of Gran Torino, or 2 techno tracks using blackbird motifs Blackbird Grooves (2 versions).

(BTW @Auriel: Sorry I only saw this now, cos you didn't put an @ before me and I often go thru the posts 1-2 weeks later....)

Last edited:

Auriel

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
08/2006
Country
UK
State
UK
Jaycs, it’s cool 👍🏻, I like all kinds of genres, but metal, goth and classic take up the most of my heart, I’m gonna have a looksey 😁