hi Everyone "Coping with Fybro" is a new Channel I'm putting together to raise awareness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PepeFybro

Hi Everyone.

My names Joe, I was diagnosed with Fybro 8 years ago its been a battle as you all know I have set up a YOUTUBE channel to try and give us more of a voice and just get Fybro out there more. There's some very basics tips and I intend on doing more, have a look and drop a sub if it interests you.

I'm just so disgruntled with people not understanding or even knowing what Fybro is, so I'm doing something about it. I'm not in this for the cash (its took me 3 years to get nearly 600 subs on my music site lol. the sites not monetarised and I have my own YOUTUBE channel for that and a full time job.

Anyhow the sites here just uploaded some bits please have a look :)

Regards

Much love

Joe

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I just add i have such a bad back, and so much pain at the minute and a walking stick out of shot lol, and couldn't even drive to work today so worked from home. If anyone has any input about this video or others etc I'm all ears.

Much Love

Joe

Hi Joe, thx for sharing... I hope it really is OK for you if I give feedback as you've asked.
No bad start, different to other formats - short, personal and to the point. The music being your own makes it even more personal, however I could listen better if ot were quieter, calmer, with less high frequencies, or faded out completely once you start talking....
As a recording amateur musician myself (avantgarde) I know the difficulty of being able to judge how what we create & love comes across.

Hi Joe, thx for sharing... I hope it really is OK for you if I give feedback as you've asked.
No bad start, different to other formats - short, personal and to the point. The music being your own makes it even more personal, however I could listen better if ot were quieter, calmer, with less high frequencies, or faded out completely once you start talking....
As a recording amateur musician myself (avantgarde) I know the difficulty of being able to judge how what we create & love comes across.
Yes thanks for the feedback, the music is a difficult one as it sounds different levels on different devices, something i need to look into more. Appreciate you're time though, thank you, its all work in progress.

I just found this!, Very good 👋🏻 🎉🍻🥂

hello Joe,

The link to your video has been removed because posting outside links is not allowed on this forum.
Your certainly seemed harmless, but the rule is there for a reason and we don't bend it.
:)

Joe, can you just write the name of the channel or the video title? Then we can look it up for ourselves!

Is the links rule in case of hackers? Cos a pop up came up on my phone last week telling me my phone was gonna be hacked then they gave me a countdown + told me to click on a link , so I phoned apple and they said it was Phishers trying to get me to link on things, more fibro awareness is a very brilliant thing isn’t it 😁😁😁

HELLO JEM 😗

I like music too , I play piano and violin, not so much since me hands been hurting + numbing, I’d like to find a new thing to play soon

🤗 here we are, hug for your back

I like music too , I play piano and violin, not so much since me hands been hurting + numbing, I’d like to find a new thing to play soon
Impressive! I hope you find your next musical calling 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back