Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
05/2013
Country
US
State
Mo
Hi I have been dealing with this pain since 2002.
My ex was cutting on a tree limb
Instead of cutting the small limbs first he went for the big one when it broke the limbs
In the front bounce back and got me and push me to the ground it's a good thing I look back I would have been kill but the only thing I got from that was lower disk problems and my right leg is numb
And still is today it landed on that part so 2 years go by
And I cleaned houses I got to work and I black out of this pain it's like 15
went to the hospital got some pain shot found out that I have sciatic with
burning and needles going up and down my legs went to the doctors and got the shot
In my back 10 times though out the year so I was fine except for my back disks there was
Aways pain there all the time. so now I have been in pain all over my body for years and
They told me I have this fibromyalgia I have good days and bad days. I just want to learn more about this that way I can feel a Lil better if I can. Thanks

babydoll,
Please forgive me for taking so long to answer your post. When lots of people join it takes me a while to play catch-up. I hope you will come back to the forum and just join right in with posting your thoughts and asking questions. Read through the sections and offer your opinions where you have had personal experience or know of a good answer.

Check out all the different areas, as well as, the off-topic's and the blogs, and the main front page of the website that offers lots of fibro info and links.
Looking forward to reading your posts. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back