Not open for further replies.

SaraFibro

Diagnosis
04/2000
Country
US
State
OH
I'm Sara. I'm a 30-something living in my hometown in Ohio. I've been sick a little over a decade with Fibro and CFS. I'm trying my best to keep my spirits up and fight against sickness the best that I can. I'm looking forward to meeting other positive people who can really understand what I'm going through.

I'm Sara. I'm a 30-something living in my hometown in Ohio. I've been sick a little over a decade with Fibro and CFS. I'm trying my best to keep my spirits up and fight against sickness the best that I can. I'm looking forward to meeting other positive people who can really understand what I'm going through.

Hello Sara, I'm sorry we had to meet under these circumstances but I'm glad you are here. Not sure if I would consider myself a positive person right now, but I sure am trying. I'm sure you will run across a few of my rants and by all means feel free to set me straight, lol.
We all understand what you are going through and everyone here has been fantastic to me since I joined. Look forward to "seeing" you around!

Gentle {{{hugs}}}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back