Hi fibro fam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andi

I’m new here. First time on a forum…Ever. Hopefully I’m doing this correctly. I’m looking for some support as it’s really hard to come by. And hopefully I can provide some support to others as well. I think this will be easier knowing we are not alone.

Hi Andi, and welcome 👋 - you've done everything more than perfect.
Don't worry - not much you can do wrong here aside from good netiquette.
Oh, but unfortunately: no links allowed here, just naming our sources.

Last edited:
Hello Andi, it’s perfect, welcome to the forum ☕🍰 how sweet you’ve offered support while you’ve only just joined, I hope we can be of service support/advice/empathise (and have a lil giggle, if you like?)
💙🧜🏻‍♂️💙

Last edited:
Thank you all for the warm welcome. ☺️ I’m both excited and nervous as I’m not a very social person. Trying to deal with this alone isn’t working, so here goes nothing. 😬

So far I’ve mostly just taken it in. So much info! But it’s great, I’ve already been doing some research on things others have suggested.

Thanks again!

Trying to deal with this alone isn’t working, so here goes nothing. 😬
Newish member here, too! So glad you found us. I felt so alone before coming here. Just having a group of people that actually truly knows what I’m feeling has been life-giving. The forum has really transformed how hard things were for me. I hope you get what you need here exactly when you need it.
Welcome to the forum 😎

I’m both excited and nervous as I’m not a very social person.
You're not alone there Andi - I have anxiety to deal with as well as the fibro.

Glad you've found us, and have become part of a very welcoming and supportive forum :)

There are a lot of great people on here that can really help - they have me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back