Not open for further replies.

SydD

Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
CA
As I lay here in bed for 2 days in a row, I'm wondering if Fibro can really affect a person this way. I know no one else in my circle with Fibro and wanted to share and see how this affects others.

Syd,

It can be just incredibly exhausting, not to mention depressing. Twice in the last month I've drug myself out of bed, gotten up and taken my medications, then ended up waking up in a bath that's rapidly approaching tepid!

SydD,
Welcome to the forum. Life with fibro has many ups and downs. The downside is when your to weak and tired to move let alone do anything else. I remember a time I spend up to three months in bed as I was to weak to move. When it was over it took a while for my strength to come back. We all here suffer with this depressing disease that steals your energy and makes you want to stay in bed and sleep when you might drather be out dancing.

Please take time to read through the forum and get ideas on how to cope with this illness, as well as, make many new friends. Post your own questions or offer up some answers. Hope you keep coming back and I will see you around the forum. :)

There has been many a time I've had to go back to bed because of Fibro. My mum spent five years asleep on the sofa (or so it seemed ) so yes it's not unusual with this condition. Glad you made it to the forums. Lots of advice to be had. Just browse around and you will find lots of tips I'm sure..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back