Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
11/2012
Country
US
State
mo
Hi there. I'm Kalli, 28 from Missouri. I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Myofascial Syndrome at the age of 26. It's been thought I've had it all my life. The 27th of this month I had serotonin syndrome that sent me to the hospital. My doctor is weaning me off of Cymbalta to put me on Savella and I am taking Arthotec 75 mg daily. I still have a lot of pain and spasms as well as muscle rigidity. I take lots of vitamins. I also get massages every other week. I currently work part-time and am a foster parent but debating on giving one of them up due to stress load.
I'm a youth leader at my church, a Christian and happily married. I have a wonderful support group but still hard to tell people you hurt or can't move when you look find. I had my labs done at the ER and they were normal. Which is great, but it's kinda like ugh.

I'm glad to be alive. I am a survivor. I weighed 1lb 8 oz at birth and was 4 months early. I stayed 6 months in the NICU. The doctor contributes my fibro to prematurity.

Thank you for this forum.
Blessings.
Kalli House

I'm new to this board and just wanted to say hey to a fellow Missourian. I've heard of Hayti. I'm originally from Poplar Bluff, MO but now live in St. Louis. Best wishes to you.

killi,
Welcome to the forum. I hope you will benefit from reading the posts around the forum in the different sections, and that you will learn some new coping skills to help you with pain management. Also please post any questions you might have so that members can share with you some of their experiences and ways they dealt with symptoms and other problems. There are sections in pain management where we have talked about medications, as well as, a place to vent and groan, and many off topic subjects.

You can add in your thoughts on other members posts and say hello to members to make new friends. Look forward to reading your posts and seeing your name around the forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back