Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
09/2007
Country
UK
State
Ayrshire
Just wanted to say hello and am so glad I found this forum I have had fibro for years now and would like to share with others,the thing I get a lot and it drives me mad is fibro fog and the tight heads with buzzing does anyone else suffer this to.

Can you explain what you mean by buzzing?

Hi and welcome! Yes, I was having that on-and-off for months. I found taking ginko biloba (60mg) helped with the fog, but not for that occasional buzzing (for me it feels like electrical current through a line). If you take a look at my post under alternative therapies (supplements that work for me), I list what I am currently taking and the symptoms that were relieved. I think it may be the CoQ10 that helps (I know it's helped for the headaches).

Welcome tallasanders!
So glad you have joined us. This is a good group to share with; or vent, anything you want to discuss. Hope to hear more from you soon.

Thank you for replies its good to know am not alone,The buzzing or whishing is so annoying but I get scared when my head gets so tight get tired to I'm waiting to go to ENT Clinic.thank you all for your help.

do you mean tinnitus? I have tinnitus thats a variety of sounds... buzzing if Im feeling okish but loud ringing and noises like a lorry rumbling in your head if i'm even slightly stressed or can't sleep...accompanied by a feeling of being supercharged and brain whirring and as if an electric current is zooming around my brain.

My jaw and facial muscles all go tight too causing pain and stiffness.

Is that anything like you feel? Good luck at ENT and welcome here.

Take Care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back