Not open for further replies.

Toots

Diagnosis
01/2002
Country
UK
State
Surrey
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia in 2002 after a long two year journey finding a Rheumatologist who would believe me, I know you have all been there. Over the years various ailments have appeared which are related to Fibro. Tinnitis, Asthma, Fibro Fog,Cystitis which I am having a lot of trouble with lately, anti-biotics do not seem to work any more, I am fed up with drinking water all the time and being careful what I drink and eat in case it flares up too badly.:-(
Gentle Hugs to you all

Hello Toots, and welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have most everything I have, so I know the problems your dealing with, as well as, having had to put up with very nasty doctors in the past. I hope you will continue to stop in and post around the forum. Ask more questions or give some answers, or just take time to read some of the back entries for added advice and coping skills.

It is very late and I am soooooooooo tired, so I am going to stop for now and talk with you more later. Just make yourself at home and sit a spell. I am sure others will come along to post here as well. Hope you have a wonderful day. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back