Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2014
Country
uk
State
Scotland
Hi I was diagnosed with fibromyalga at the start of this year after year's of cronic pain and fatigue I care for my son who has dravett syndrome so my life is very stressful which doesn't help with my condition

I'm sorry to hear that Green bean. Hopefully this forum will give you an outlet. You will need it. I was diagnosed not too long ago and have found thids site to be very helpful. Look around it and explore. Looking forward to chatting. Keep your head up!

I'm sorry to hear that Green bean. Hopefully this forum will give you an outlet. You will need it. I was diagnosed not too long ago and have found thids site to be very helpful. Look around it and explore. Looking forward to chatting. Keep your head up!

Thanks for the welcome

Hello green bean. Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

I care for a disabled uncle. He lives with us I understand how hard it can be sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there and welcome to the forum ! Caring for someone while having an ailment yourself is difficult.

Hello and welcome to the forum. My heart goes out to you in your caring for your disabled uncle. I care for my mother who is disabled and it is a very hard job when we face the troubles of fibro with the pain and other symptoms. I hope that you will find this forum helpful in more ways then just learning about fibro. This is a wonderful place to meet new friends who can truly understand what your going through and feel your pain.

Please take time to read through the older and new posts to gain coping skills and join in by answering others posts with answers that reflect how you are managing your symptoms. Ask questions and check out the off-topic sections and the blogs. Look forward to seeing you around the forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back