Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
TX
Hi. My name is Alicia and I'm new around these parts! My trouble with chronic fatigue started in 2008 after a few years of being hypothyroid. I don't really talk about CFS with many people because I really just don't feel like they understand. I was diagnosed with diabetes about a year ago, and while things were alright for awhile, now I'm just exhausted. I'm also just constantly achy. It's so disheartening! I never really feel like I'm running at 100% and that frustrates me because I try so hard to feel better. Anyway, thanks for listening and I hope to get to know you guys better!

Hi Alicia and welcome to the forums! I'm so sorry you have been going through so many scary things in the past years. Do you have a good doctor who is managing your symptoms? I find that finding a competent and humane doctor can make a big difference. Please come back here and share your problems with us. You're not alone :) Take care

Alicia,
Hello and welcome to the forum. It must be pretty hard for you having both diabetes and fibro, and managing the symptoms and health concerns of each disease. I am happy you found your way to this forum and I hope that by reading the posts here in the different topic sections you will gain new coping skills.

Be sure to read through the general question area and the topic on pain and fatigue. Join in and post questions and provide answers to other's questions. Look forward to seeing you around the forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back