Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2002
Country
US
State
NV
I'm new and lately I want to take better control of my health. I recently moved to
Las Vegas, for a guy, from WA state. The weather helps better but I don't have much support or contacts here. I have been spending most of my time in bed completely exhausted and unmotivated. I've had fibromyalgia for 10 years and it's led to other autoimmune diseases. I want to start taking control of my health and need some support from people who knows how tough it is. I hope I came to the right place.

Welcome , yes it's a long hard road for us all. Finding the energy to get fit is a killer.but for me the only way forward was to move weather I wanted to or not.it nearly killed me but now I'm Out everyday,sure I'm over weight but at lest I'm moving.
First thing u need to do is ask your Dr for something to help you sleep. Because if u don't get the right kind of deep sleep you we'll always feel knackered even if you spend hours sleeping. I'm on amitriptyline ,yes it makes u tried until your used to it ,but getting a good nights sleep will really help with pain and tiredness .xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back