Hi, tips and advice appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

SammyLJ

Hi got diagnosed last October after years of being in pain, I’m 32, work full time and have 2 kids. I’ve been ignoring my bodies signals and the last week has been hell with a flare up I’m here to find out what helps best for others to ease the daily symptoms and to try avoid a massive flare up like this again.

Hi sweets, welcome to the forum ☕🧁,

Hi got diagnosed last October after years of being in pain, I’m 32, work full time and have 2 kids. I’ve been ignoring my bodies signals and the last week has been hell with a flare up I’m here to find out what helps best for others to ease the daily symptoms and to try avoid a massive flare up like this again.
Tips and advice coming up! :)

I haven't figured out how to stop the flaires yet but decreaing caffeine (coke and fizzy drinks) alchohol, wheat/gluten) white processed carbs, eliminating stress (as much as possible and getting better sleep seemed to make a difference. I think getting a good sleep is really important with this condition (cos we've got a tendency to keep coming out of it all time and feeling like we've not properly had any) I meant to put all this in my 1st post to you (but somehow just the introduction stuck 😄) I've just rode the flaires out in the past (forgot to add I take gabapentin too, also helps with sleep) ✨🩷✨

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back