Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
PA
Newbie here.;-) I am excited to find this forum as I have come to the realization I now need help. For 14 years I have had self diagnosed fibro. Following a bad experience with a doctor saying it is all in my head I decided I wouldn't speak of it again until I absolutely had to and it seems that time has come. My alternative methods and self care methods are not really working any longer and I am in a major flare with very little productivity in any given day. Also the time between flares is getting smaler and smaller.

So I am hopeful I will learn lots here and if nothing else enjoy some friendship

Hi there and welcome to the forums.

Welcome to the forum. I am certain if you read though the different forum posts you will find lots of new ideas to try and many coping skills used by other members. If you want to ask us more questions and we will do our best to answer them. And even if your coping skills are not working anymore for you, please feel free to post them for others to try.

There are sections on pain management and fatigue, alternative methods and general questions. Please just jump in and start posting and soon you will have lots of cyber support and lots of new friends. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back