Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
03/2008
Country
US
State
TX
Well folks, i've been traveling to Denver, New Mexico and now the white mountains in AZ.

the higher elevations have given me much pain relief! im away from the metals too.

i havent had a flare up in almost a month now. its so nice to go to sleep and wake up without screaming in pain. running for the morphine. i havent had the 400 knives in my arm either! im a new person here. ive even gone 5 hours past the time for my meds too.

the morphone and the other drugs seem to be working here as well.

I have now purchased some land here and im building a house and RV park.

its so nice up here i dont really want to go back to Dallas.

im heading back to Dallas this week to see the pain mgt doctor and get transferred to the one here on the mountain. i hope it works, because i dont want to go down the mountain (2 hrs) to see a doctor there.

i hope all are doing well and having many low pain days.

if you can take a trip to the mountains (6300 - 8000 ft above sea level to see if it helps you too. i would try it.

if you have heart issues then dont try it!

ill keep ya'll updated as my sister in law is buying he land next to me to start a yoga retreat.
if i can work it out i will use her place as a fibromyalgia retreat too.

have a wonderful day folks and keep on keeping on... you can do this with the help from all the nice folks here in this forum!

So that's where your hiding,I was wounding where u were.im chuffed u are feeling great , I hope it lasts hugs xx

thanks forget!

huggs my friend!

im hoping you can come to the retreat.

try getting to 7,000 ft above sea level. even for an hour it helps me a lot.

I know there is something to this idea of being at a higher elevation. When I was in Florida, my pain level was higher then it is now in the mountains of Pennsylvania. I also think that fresher air and cooler air helps produced from lots of trees. In Florida, it was hot and muggy, and less trees to make room for more building and parking lots. But I find I am able to get out more and walk a bit more due to the cooler air, even in the winter time.

So cmetryme, I hope your move improves your health and your RV park gets going well. The mountains are always good for retreats. Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back