Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
08/2006
Country
UK
State
UK
I wanted to start how are you thread to see how everyone is? (both with fibro, emotionally and generally) I thought it would be a nice idea so here we are 🤗 😙 💕

That’s a great idea for a thread, hope you started your day off great 😊.
Won’t go into how I am feeling as am crying in pain . H is asleep and don’t want him to hear me . Not sure if I can make it today .

You can make it harpy, you've brought a lot to the forum and kept us happy more than once with nice posts and lovely animal pictures, look after yourself (no pushing) did something start your pain off today (or was it a random flaire up) 🤗💐🤗

Hi Auriel - thanks for this thread.. hope you are doing well.

@Harpy - hang in there sweetie! you matter to us, even if you dont feel like you do.

Me? I am in a not so great place right now, both physically and mentally. Not to worry, tho, i wont do anything silly, but yeah, have been better, and will get there again in due time.

frustrated with so called "primary care providers" here... had a bunch of labwork done recently... got a letter in the mail saying test results are "normal" - does not seem to matter that many are just barely in the normal range, and i mean barely.. 1 or 2 points on a range that is 250 points wide (at the low end of this range)... hardly great results. Seems like that as long as you fall inside the "normal range" (regardless of how broad that range is) then they just dont care. I am just so sick of medical people that dont actually see the person, all the see are test results.

I know cookiebaker it's so annoying when you KNOW something 's up yet the blood tests show a bit under/or over and that little bit of difference could be what's having the effect it is on you health 🤗 🍫 💕

Thank you lovely Auriel, I haven’t done anything to set this flare. It’s been going on for months.
I do like to make people smile, keeps me happy.
But I am going to ring rheumatologist tomorrow and see if they can make an appointment for me before May.
I am going to go to Bunnings today so that will be painful but the plant shopping will perk me up 🌷🌴🌳🌵

Oh good plant shopping's nice, plants have a nice energy, hope your rhuematologist appointment goes well and they can do/find something that can give you some reprieve from your pain, (and you do make us smile harpy, you make us smile a lot 😊) 🤗🍀🤞🏻

Good-oh! 👍: Slow/rest hurting day, except 🏓 4:0 , cos of turmoil week - moving out of 1 place, de-cluttering, & then severe nausea Thursday, probably from a new supp.... But content, at peace & happy as usual... 😸

Are you moving jaycs? What is the 4 with 🏓? not 4 hours surely!?

Lol funny playing 🏓 .
I had to play lolly pong with my grandson yesterday,
Line up the cups and put different lollies (sweets) in each cup. Ok WHY do I always get the warheads, the most super sour lolly ever 😬🤦🏻‍♀️.

Are you moving jaycs?
I'd always kept most of my stuff in a shared flat. Now everyone there's found good partners too, we're out.
All nearby, all still Friends. 🤗 Comes at a good time, with less energy, but more stable, no time pressure.
What is the 4 with 🏓? not 4 hours surely!?
No way 👐, by far not even 1, since fibro! (And no longer able to pick up the ball since the 3rd CoV-jab.)
It's the score, for keeping track of my form, in this case good, strangely, despite pain and needing rest.

Well done Jay 🥳 (hope the move goes smooth, not too streesfull) 🍀

Hi Auriel, hope you're okay- nice thread! It's nice to have somewhere to say if you're having a bad(or good!) day. I've been having some trouble with my legs for the last week - quite stiff and achy - the cold weather isn't helping either. I keep topping up the hot water bottle for relief!
Hope everyone who is feeling under the weather feels better soon. Hugs. :)

Hello fimi 🤗 I'm so/so (a little stessed with my other health issue) ok though👍, yes the cold weather really does make it much worse, we'll brave through it till the warmer weather comes (oooor we could emigrate? 😆) cwtchy up stay snuggled (hope it gets better lots soon) 🩷🍫🩷

Come on over to 🇦🇺, though we had a couple of welcome days 🌧, it’s been so hot 🥵. The 🌞 has been doing her job and it’s lovely, I don’t like the cold at all. Happy day to everyone.

Back