How are you today?

Sigh - my wife and my GP are sending me to a gyn. And if I hadn't got a speedy appt. there tomorrow, they'd've put me directly in hospital. Can't a happy man have his peace? 😏 I actually have the referral for hospital too, and can use that to get to the gyn quicker.
Good thing is - my wife is getting all kind and loving, is listening to me, is talking to me properly, thinking about life... and crying. First when I was giggling away, enjoying her "new" attitude, she tried repeatedly saying: "It's not funny", until I said: let me stay happy, my body doesn't need tears, it needs my happiness and laughter, it doesn't need worry and depression, it needs my drive. Then she at last got it. And she's actually said she wants to come into the garden and have a look at and share my new antics and pranks.... 😏 let's see how long she can bear with my bubbling... :ROFLMAO:
Your so lucky to have a partner who cares 🥰

When you have time, head to YouTube for example, search for Aqueous Transmission by Incubus, take a deep breath and have a pleasant day.

Just had a listen badger (it's quirky innit?, twangy) might make it my new ringtone (though it'd be a nice song to wake up too + all)
👍🏻🦡

might make it my new ringtone
I actually have a flutey ethno ringtone, people always like to listen to it. Definitely not the sort that makes you jump.
Look for the several (amateur, not official) instrumental versions! 👐

Today was nice, I had a free veggie breakfast free waffles and coffee!, (I wasn't expecting it) the girl in the Cafe likes crystals like me, and we got talking the last time how she was misdiagnosed almost ending up with ovarian cancer, so today I shared with her 5 citrine and 1 tigers eye palmstone crystals (cos I have a few new ones) and she let me have my dinner free!!!!, today was a good day 👍🏻😊 🩵

Sounds like it was a lovely breakfast, glad to hear it was a good day 👍

Thankyou badger (I like nice surprises) 😁👍🏻

Hungover and feeling shaky. My own fault for overdoing it but it was great to catch up with an old friend for a few drinks. 🍻😉🤢

Well done badger!!! 👍🏻😁👍🏻

both my fibro and my essential tremor has got worse getting almost continuous flares - Doctor has sent me off to the neurologist and the rheumatologist and I see the cardiologist tomorrow for fluid buildup and a general checkup The rheumatologist is taking the longest to get to see (august) so the doctor is ringing around the available rheumatologist in my area to see if I can get a quicker appointment. The flares have been getting quite bad and a new thing where all the nerves seem to be on edge not quite pins and needles ( thus the neurologist - could be ET) I usually see my neurologist via the internet with a special program they use however this I think requires a face to face.
The problem when you suffer from more then one condition is to actually link the problems to the right one.

The problem when you suffer from more then one condition is to actually link the problems to the right one.
Definitely. And sometimes (quite often in my experience) linking one symptom to several conditions / origins / triggers.
Or considering a new condition, even tho we don't necessarily feel we need another one. :rolleyes:

Today I found something out, I found out that keys for disabled bathroom's are available to buy online and in disability shops (they're called radar keys, though might be a different name in different countries, ) so there, just thought it might be handy to know
😎 👌🏻

Last edited:
Good to know, I have a bladder like a tennis ball, even resort to carrying urinary bags with me just in case, helps to avoid stairs at least. Really aggravated my chronic hamstring pain, hoping it will at least settle a bit.

I have a bladder like a tennis ball
Gonna spend all night wondering what that could mean... Hard? Round? Rubber? Light green with a white curvy stripe?

😂 I mean capacity, although there can be some tenderness and tension. I'm careful, most of the time, not to drink fluids a couple of hours before going out or going to bed.

Back