How are you today?

Well I learned something sad last night, Tina turner's gone, there was nothing in my search engine list, it usually shows recent news, (I avoid tv news it drags me down), I only learned about covid through someone telling me! Anyway, back to topic, I thought it was one of those hoax things, but no it's true!, 24th may, I liked some of her songs (never bought albums), but I did admire her as a woman for all she went through with Ike, 😔

It's a shame to hear that she passed, I was surprised to hear that actor Ray Stevenson passed age 58. Feeling a bit worse for wear after a few drinks last night. I shall have to cut down and rethink my med dosage schedule. Maybe rather than Lyrica 8am, Lyrica + Amitriptyline 7pm, I could take the 2nd dose of Lyrica at 4pm so that they're evenly spaced out. If I do have a weekly drink, on the day I could take the Amitriptyline early so there's 2/3hr gap between all meds and drinking in moderation.

Yes, badger it was it is sad we think (we'll I do) they're immortal sometimes, cos they're famous/on tv, but they're just like us at the end of the day. (Apart form the millions and fans) To me, now 58 is young! I really liked the king aurthur films, (I liked the films and the series too) and Thor's, and yes if you need to switch them around, do that if it stops ya feeing sick (and moderate drinking'll probably make a difference )🍀💚🍀

Last edited:
I'm achey, I want to take take my back off and put it back on later (or tomorrow) I don't know what it is but at the back (by where the ribs are at the front but at the back, whatever "that" bit is)its hurting me (and it's gnarly🤬) upside I've smothered it with minty scented pain relief gel, now i smell like a giant mint imperial 😁

As mints go hopefully you won't be as bad tomorrow, it must be very uncomfortable. I've been plastering myself with magnesium gel lately and hoping for the best. Let rip with my temper today for the first time in a while, maybe a drink tonight and a quiet day tomorrow.

Have a few gulps for me badger, it's gone now, perfect (I don't know what that was!) I was travelling so I don't know if sitting in one place for a bit started it off, but it started right side (back of my ribs), then went to the left side too!!! it's just nice to feel nothing!!! haha 👌🏻 I've never tried magnesium gel (I've not seen it in our local chemist) 🍻👍🏻

I'm not sure if the magnesium gel is doing anything but I do prefer a cold one 🍻😉

Perhaps it was the traveling that aggregated you, Fibro can be pretty temperamental. Glad to hear that it calmed down.

Yes much better, (it's come back a teensy bit) but it's ok , my gel right now is deep freeze cold gel, (I don't like the smell of deep heat , I find it too intoxicating) and I don't like the burn feeling after, so this suits me👍🏻(I like the smell too : )

bit cold here today but no rain - ran out of my puffer for my COPD and could not get to the chemist till yesterday blood o2 saturation down to 81% - 2 steps and sit down type of condition but back to normal at 94% almost run out of lyrica but managed to make appointment with Doctor on Tuesday so I will take the last one before seeing her. Been a bad 2 weeks Frig breaking down internet (phone) breaking down (it was a copper wire in the old telephone lines! but getting fibre in 2 months:))

Muscles getting numb but no pins and needles yet which is a good sign

-its funny that if my neurologist and rheumatologist both agree that it is fibromyalgia then I would be quite relieved.
but then that life!!

That’s where I get a lot of my pain in my back Auriel, it’s where my bra strap sits at the back above and below the strap its about 5 inches wide, it’s just nasty. I can’t do the deep heat either, the smell is grose.
A beautiful winters day, sun, birds and peace and quiet.

Aw John salmon youve had a bad couple of weeks, aw it's annoying without pain meds, I've had a wait for mine a few extra days over the last 2 months, and when your in that kind of pain the wait seems looooong, please dont be without your puffer thing again it could be dangerous, I hate when internet connection is down (I feel lost without internet access) ok john salmon, be well with puffer and internet up again, good day sir 👍🏻

had my meds changed still on lyrica but now also on 15mg Solone (prednisolone.) really good no pain no flares sofar and it also fixes some of my hashimoto problems up as it reduces the immune system also

Last edited:
Is it winter where you are now @Harpy? (It's spring/summer where we are) oh I hate back pain too, (there's not much you can do with it) 🐤☀️🐦

winter down here - but not as cold as it should be - some days quite chilly some days quite warm - have not had to start the fire yet - we are going into a El Nino which means drought in the forecast but then australian climate is drought fire floods on a regular basis - there's an old aussie poem by Banjo Paterson called "We’ll all be rooned”, said Hanrahan.

If the rain does not stop we all be rooned, if the rain does not come we l all be rooned what ever way you look at it we all be rooned.

But that Australia and I love it.

Back