How are you today?

What exactly is restless leg issues?
Essentially what you described - no comfortable position for more than 10 seconds but it my case it only affects the legs (for me knee, shin, thigh).
bend my body into the most awkward looking position because it relieves the worst spot for a bit. Human pretzel is a fairly good description
😂😂😂 That image gave me a good laugh . Last night was a little unusual. Our Bible study is a small group of people sitting in a living room in a circle. We’ve each got our seats that we always sit in for various reasons (for about a decade) - one person wants to sit near a light, one person likes how comfortable the couch is, etc etc. last night restless leg kicked in and I was having to reposition constantly leaning forward blocking someone’s view of everything, stretching one leg out in an odd position. I didn’t explain why I was doing it and I imagine everyone’s wondering why I was constantly moving. I just get tired talking about what’s currently going on with my body.

And today this meme is totally fitting. Might have to click on it to read the header and footer - there’s a little hard to read “view media item” tag you have to press

Attachments

• 6ACE2E61-4B1F-4C73-8FF3-5E5BEC638C58.jpeg
    6ACE2E61-4B1F-4C73-8FF3-5E5BEC638C58.jpeg
    311.1 KB · Views: 40
I think I and my hubs mom are the only ones that can fall asleep there lol. I don’t know if it’s because you kind of sink into the couch or what. I sit in it though!

Migraine + toothache, painkillers for me, sending good vibes, sparkles, and whatnot to everyone,💝💞💖

I'm still suffering with stiff legs, headaches are on the up and mood down...apart from that my tail's still wagging! ;)

my world has settled a little. I have been low before but this was a whole new level.
I been so busy planting and hanging pots, yeh I am now paying for it 😔 but helped my head settle.
Thank you all for your kind messages 😊.

Migraine + toothache, painkillers for me, sending good vibes, sparkles, and whatnot to everyone,💝💞💖
I'll toast to that 🍷
I'm still suffering with stiff legs, headaches are on the up and mood down...apart from that my tail's still wagging! ;)
I'm just imagining all of us with our various ailments in 3 legged races together 🤣🤣🤣 we could sell tickets to spectators

my world has settled a little. I have been low before but this was a whole new level.
I been so busy planting and hanging pots, yeh I am now paying for it 😔
Lets hope the plants pay dividends worthy of the downtime. Is the downness a reflection of the severity of your current symptoms or the accumulation of suckiness over time?

My pain does get me down sweerkami20, but it’s the night pain I struggle with, it’s cruel.
And the major suckiness was how my H treated me last week.
That’s it fimi, it’s summons up outta nowhere. As long as it stays for a while this time. 🙃

Back