How are you today?

I'm careful, most of the time, not to drink fluids a couple of hours before going out or going to bed.
Yeah, I used to be like that, going on holidays was hell, always looking out for the next toilet and often in pain.
Interestingly despite 4L/d now, otherwise headaches, my frequency and urge sees well under control, I think from GABA.
But I'm usually home and have started to make sure I go when the first 2nd or 3rd urge comes on so I don't risk problems.
I drink at night for dry mouth/thirst, taking GABA, and esp. to calm my burning stomach with almond milk.
But at least I'm down to only 4-5x at the moment, pure luxury.
More important is I get back to deep sleep quick and it's effective overall, which it is, esp. now I greet the sun early.

Last edited:
Yes, Jay, (the forum's been pretty quiet last few days) when you weren't on, (I thought you'd had results that weren't good, or you was feeling poorly,) I did wonder where you'd gone, but you're ok, 👍🏻😎

you'd had results that weren't good, or you was feeling poorly,) I did wonder where you'd gone, but you're ok, 👍🏻😎
Yeah, fanx, me's OK, no results yet, and they wdn't get me down - but involved, and a bit poorly too, losing it a bit....

It sounds like a difficult time Jay, hopefully you can manage some sleep at least. Best wishes for everyone, our lives are stressful enough, even when not at our worse. I shall try to take deep breaths when triggered this week rather than self medicate.

Yes, we want Jay to be ok (sorry for the rhyme
: ) ) 💜💙💜

It sounds like a difficult time Jay, hopefully you can manage some sleep at least.
Thanks, both of ya! Yeah, it is: bit depressed & unmotivated from too much people around and things gone wrong. I'm still sitting in the garden all day, but don't feel like anything much.
Sleep - funny you should say that... Normally, I'm now fine with just 6-7(-(8)h. But last night was a new one: 3x breaks, over an hour each from 5 gnat bites that had been OK the night before, so under 5h sleep. Like then I didn't touch them one bit, but since that didn't work I tried anti-itch stuff & piezo zaps which made another one start off. When I remembered reading anti-histamines can help, I realized it's very likely a histamine overload (3am is histamine peak). So tonight maybe antihistamine, maybe cold shower, maybe try without first.. 🧐 - tiny bit tired now... - hope I'll sleep like 3 babies (ehrm babies sleep well?! Not the ones I know/knew.).

Last edited:
The gnats are finding you tasty jaycs, better sleep's tonight 💤 🧒🏻

Last edited:
Fingers crossed tonight will be a better one, it's frustrating to have disturbed sleep.

Thanks, it worked: the antihistamine was good for the itch. Zombified me, so very slow start, but still preferable. If I continue it again, then with less passiflora & maybe other sleep supps.
It has quite a few "alternate effects", positive and negative I hadn't realized, e.g. less pee frequency & IBS. And histamine reduces appetite, so antihistamine can increase appetite & weight, still weak... But I can't see it did, cos I'd been taking it for months...

Last edited:
Glad to hear that you managed a bit of rest, it's difficult juggling everything for some relief. I'll be talking it easy tomorrow, not sure if it's the hamstring pain that's making me nauseous but it's been a rough few days.

Is your appetite a bit better now Jay? (or is it the same?) also I've got a band adventure for you to go on (if you want to?) to see if you like em, AVATAR, (nothing to do with the film, they are a bit out there, but I like em) these are my favourites, black waltz, torn apart (videos good too) paint me red (chorus is a ear worm) there's only some they've done that's not got so much long gutterral growls that's chimp mosh pit, dirt im buried in (also a ear worm its funky) and gotta wanna riot, (they new albums got more singing in it (watch you don't get addicted haha) 🍀👂🏻🎶

Last edited:
Great to hear that you like heavy metal 🤟 that's an interesting band I had not heard of. I've been listening to a lot of Mastodon, they're great live, 'Oblivion' and 'Precious Stones' are catchy. Strapping Young Lad have some great tunes and a sense of humor. Check out Devin Townsend - Skeksis with Gene Hoglan - Devin's Crappy Halloween Party on YouTube.

Yes metal is my 1st love, 😘🤟🏻 classical 2nd, (I like the harp twins too, they can play Metallica, iron maiden and ozzy and they're super pretty) I like Enya too, but metal 1st (always 1st haha ) I ❤️🎵

I love the old blues music 🎶. 40’s, 50’s and 60’s. Little Walter, muddy waters, Johnny hooker and Etta James , Just takes me to another world. 🎼 🎤 🎵

Thanks, it worked: the antihistamine was good for the itch. Zombified me, so very slow start, but still preferable. If I continue it again, then with less passiflora & maybe other sleep supps.
It has quite a few "alternate effects", positive and negative I hadn't realized, e.g. less pee frequency & IBS. And histamine reduces appetite, so antihistamine can increase appetite & weight, still weak... But I can't see it did, cos I'd been taking it for months...
I'm starting a detailed antihistamine trial, hope I can get/keep my motivation up.
I'll be talking it easy tomorrow, not sure if it's the hamstring pain that's making me nauseous but it's been a rough few days.
Ouch, can well imagine that, hope it's better.
metal is my 1st love
❎ All of the above - excellent stuff, enjoyed the pointers.
"Music was my first loooove, and it'll be my laaaaaaaaaaaaast." - Going thru my old cassettes I'm listening to and keeping Carmen Amaya, the first female flamenco dancer, and what a ripping voice. And lots of 1995 driving hardcore techno. And Edgar Varèse electronic classical. And Triakel, folk from Sweden.

Back