Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
01/2013
Country
US
State
ca
HI Folks,

I've been suffering from chronic neck pain for 12 years. About 2 years ago the pain start to "spread" down my back and spine. Now my spine is "tender", my neck is always painful and stiff. So much so that I have to take breaks from work to attempt to nap in my car. Most recently my frequent headaches have been causing a strange swimming vision that is not characteristic of migraine. I have also noticed more difficulty concentrating and finding words.

A CT scan reveals "nothing" and therefore they refuse to do an MRI.

Is this how it started for any of you?

Thanks for the comments..... sometimes it seems like the doctors dont believe in the pain.

welcome to the forum. first please read the med guide that came with your meds. that maybe causing your vision issues.
please read my post what is fibromyalgia. it does start from a traumatic injury like in your neck. you said: more difficulty concentrating and finding words.
the brain fog is part of the fibro. if you feel your Doctor is not helping you need to find a new doctor. please see my post starting a daily log book to help with your doctor and treatment plan. it's a good start. keep asking your doctors questions and get answers.

i hope to see you posing here in the future. please feel free to friend me and ask me questions anytime.
thanks for coming to this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back