Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
UK
State
diane
Hi pleased to find this forum I'm Kent England Iv been in constant pain for over 2years I've had Mir scans orthopedic said nothing wrong with my spine just some arthritis but I'm a very pain tolerate person it takes a lot for me to go to a doctor since Christmas this year it we only just bearable now it's way past that the hospitals cannot find out what's causing the pain I'm on disapan liquid morphine slow release morphine and fast results tablets but they don't work I've had to research this putting it all together and this is I believe I have I went to my doctor yesterday when I told him all the things I've been going though he agreed and has given me tablets to take for 2 weeks to see if they help but I lose my balance so I don't know if that's my Parkinson's or this condition I have had a camera put down and they have said I have moderate pancreatitis a hiatus hernia but small and something wrong with my abdomen they have taken biopsy from all three Ares :?:has anybody else got anything similar help please diane

Welcome Diane , firstly what did the Dr put u on.some Meds can make u dizzy confused and zombie like for a while.
Or they could be playing your PD up.
Do u have any of the tender points .not that means much in its self .i don't have many at all .
A lot of ppl with Fibro get very dizzy ,I no tons of ppl in here that do.drugs help but they never take away the pain for long if at all so I'm not surprised u aren't getting much relief .
We have tons of helpful members who will help u along this very hard and often frustrating road.fibro has its own agenda and it can take months before u have some kind of control over it.sleep is the most important thing to sort, proper sleep where u get into all 4levels of sleep. So if your not sleeping well it's worth talking to your Dr ,mostly there nerve blockers but they do help.in fact most Meds do help it's just we feel so much pain we don't think they are,
I came off two of mine because I didn't think they were working and bugger did I feel it.i won't be doing that in a hurry again.
Anyway stick around and share learn and grow with us x

Hi forgetmenot that a good name thank you for replying to me in on esomeprazole 40 mg one a day. the doctor won't. me to try them for 2weeks but stay on the morphine as well I started hot take them last night Iv had this I think more then 3years I can remember when my husband would lay his arm on my leg when watching t.v I used to say to him can you take your arm of my leg it hurts but the last 2years it's got worse I mentioned it to the neurologist he used to say it Parkinson which I new it was not then after coming out of hospital last year it's just got worse and hands spread to my arms I can't stand the light in my eyes I were sunglasses even in winter if I go out which is rare it's so bad in my lower back and legs I'm having trouble walking and standing still is just to painful I haven't had a decent cuddle of my husband for two years if he rolls over in bed it hurts so does this sound like fibromyalgia. or not thank you diane

hello read my post under general discussions what is fibromyalgia.
this will tell you all about it. stay with the morphine if you can.

cmetryme you morph nut lol just kiddin

every body is different my body does what yours is it rejects morph theres lots others to try watch for addiction though

fibro chronic and others go together allot of times i have fibro chronic pain chronic fatigue degen like you i have had to

many scans to count and they find nothing my docs dumb answers are bad degeneration cant say what i say morons

uk everything is different but keep fighting and trying for what you can do and you can get

good luck

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back