How do I lose weight??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korki

Hey I'm new 👋🏻
I know this has already been asked, but I have a lot of things with Fibro that are keeping me from the usual methods and I could use some pointers.
BTW, I'm not super overweight, I just need to lose a little weight because moving around and wearing clothes gets more painful the more weight I gain.
First issue: I'm allergic to all fruits and vegetables, and very sensitive to minerals so I can't take like any vitamins or eat healthy.
Second: I can't excersice. My husband is disabled (all his limbs are missing) and all my energy goes to taking care of me and him. Plus even the most gentle of exercise kills me.
Third: I have an endless appetite. Even if I eat a large healthy meal and will be bursting at the seams, I'll still be hungry a half hour later even though I'm still really full.

Anyways, I'd appreciate any help I can get!

Or moves from place to place. I.E. I lost my belly last time but not my boobs. Now 4 weeks later the boobs have gone but my belly is bigger. So another 5 day fast coming up. Bum looks smaller too. Might have to get smaller trousers, ooohh! Perhaps I might not have to buy a bra now!

Hi, Korki, it's been a while, I hope you are a little better. As always, Jemima and Sunkacola said it all, I agree with everything they wrote. Besides that, I always look for a psychological reason behind health problems - even when there aren't any, it's ridiculous! -, and in your case your allergies must be trauma-related, you said it yourself. So, Sunkacola is right, a therapist could be a solution (if you can afford it, of course). Faith to God is a blessing and can help you so much, but I think you need the help of science too. As for the endless appetite you mention, I can only repeat something I posted elsewhere:if you cut off refined sugar, very soon you'll see your appetite getting back to normal. I really wish you the best!

Ps.
1.God, I hope I didn't make many mistakes, English is not my first language. I would post more often if it was. I am tired.

2.Jemima, Sunkacola, you know so many things! I bow (ha, ha, that's a Greek expression, "I bow" (to you) means I'm impressed!! ).

@SotiP your English is perfect! Thanks for the kind words. I hope you feel more rested soon 🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back