Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
70/2010
Country
UK
State
Hertfordshire
ive been with my other half 5 years . It's not a good place sadly.
I won't bore anyone ,safe to say I'm talked till I'm blue in the face ,but everything fells on daft ears.
It's making me ill.
He has no time for me or his little girl. But I just don't no how to spilt up. I've not spoken to him in 3 days but I feel myself cracking.
How do I feel worth something more when I no at 42 with this illness I don't stand much change of finding anyone :(

Forget.

sometimes we all need a break for this life we have with fibro and the other stuff you and i have.

it seams that he is at the point that running away from the situation is his only answer.

give him space and talk to him. ask him what you can do to make your relationship and him feel better about dealing with your health issues.

give him a chance to explain so u can understand where he's coming from. seek counseling first.

if you dont get answers then that makes it easy. tell him how you feel and just tell him we need to move on in plain words. time apart will do you
both some good.

I'm not a pro at this, but first thing that comes to my mind is, take care of yourself. Love yourself first.

i agree with cmetryme on this.. sometimes we do need to just forget, walk away, take a break from trying to resolve. take some time apart, recollect, re evaluate, when you are ready to have an honest conversation with an open heart, not that you wouldn't already do this but be gentle and patient to what he has to say. i've been with my boyfriend for 8 years and we seeked couples counseling last year that helped us communicate and really hear each other as if it was for the first time even though we've been saying it like a broken record. we were able to understand each other better and ask the tough questions in a safe non critical environment. it was quite amazing how having a professional mediator helped us talk to each other without jumping at each others throats or letting a misunderstanding blow out of proportion. on the flip side it has helped a family member in couples counseling to navigate their divorce process with less anger and resentment.

ok you took my goofy out sorry for postin that off day sorry forum sorry Forgetmenot! hope yall can forgive that im a screwball

ok Forgetmenot your not boring us read the abouves all very true but also please bore us with more details how he feels

all the details your leaving allot out that would help us help you!

also likw above one glareing thing you havent accepted fibro and dont seem to love or accept the new you!

we will never be the sam we have to learn and explore and find who we are now! what we can and cant do.

and make positive about what we can do learn to love and accept what we can do and who we have become.

we are like caterpillars we have come out wonderfully butterflies just so many see the negative they cant see the beauty

and find the new wonderful person that has come out or lives are far from over our lives are at a fork in the road

learn rebuild and love or down the dark depressed hating angry path!

you and only you can walk your partner through this not nag not drag but at there speed educate show them

take them to doct11ors appointments i used to use to educate my wife the fue its really close to us enough to

give a idia to them!

Marriage relationships are a 24 hour job you come home to im in my 40s to but i was raised there is not quit no walk away

thats not a slam on you or your feelings it just means work hard exaust all options you got a child together thats one

hell of a goal to work to stay together for to learn to love yourself to explore your fibro! remember fibro lots of sun

light exercise even if just a simple act think i accomplished something that will lead to more cut down on stress and stressing

over what you cant change talk to him share with him ask him for help there is no word pride in fibro there is the word proud

set goals keep trying the hobbies and stuff you love make a list cross off what you cant any more and find a new better one

its in you dig down and find it dig in and do it were all here for you and if you want a smart ass im here for that or serious

take care best wishes

so how goes it with the relationship?

If you find a way out go. I dont, and pray I could.

May i say while eating these words, find yourself first! Realize your worth it. Then think of another relatioship. Get a dog, they love unconditionally!

You decide you have had enough, make plans-first, and then leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back