DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
12/2021
Country
US
State
WA
I take Trazadone, Bupropion, and L-Carnitine, no bad effects at all
I know it’s hard to pinpoint exactly when something starts to help, but do you have an idea of how long you felt the effects of taking L-Carnitine? This month-long fatigue and weakness is driving me craz(ier)!

JayCS

Legendary member
Forum Supporter
Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
02/2020
Country
GE
How are you? ... .after the trouble you were having after your shot? I really hope things have improved and that you're getting through the cold months OK.
Thanks for asking! The cold is OK for me, mostly, as I still can't move and get out as much anyway... with longjohns etc..... 😎
Altho my continuing jab side effects would also be well placed under the thread "chronic fatigue", I'm updating my "excitingly" neverending story here: Treating them as a histamine/mast cell problem has got me from 10% physical activities to 25-30%, now I'm braving for the 2nd....

Last edited:

sunkacola

Forum Supporter
Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
I know it’s hard to pinpoint exactly when something starts to help, but do you have an idea of how long you felt the effects of taking L-Carnitine? This month-long fatigue and weakness is driving me craz(ier)!
Yes. I was paying close attention, because I had had a tendency to crash completely somewhere between 2 and 4PM every day. I told my chiropractor, who suggested the L-carnitine. It only took a few days before I was not having the energy crash any more. At first I thought that it could be co-incidence, but the fact is that as long as I take it daily I have not had that energy crash come back at all, and it has been a few months now.
If I get a bad flare, the fatigue hits me the same, but not having that crash every day has changed my life for the better.

LolaMerle

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
12/2021
Country
US
State
WA
Thank you. I just started two days ago so I will work on patience!

Status
Not open for further replies.