Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
03/2014
Country
US
State
None
I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in sharing with me how many medications they take a day. Between my vitamins and the number of times a day I have to take certain medications I am taking 22 pills a day. That seems excessive to me. So I was just wondering if that was high, average or low. Thanks for your input.

I take 20 pills a day.I wish they worked better! I am still in pain everyday and now have a new pin. I have a painful lump at the base of my thumb and I have to have surgery for it.

I take 7 but one is repeated 3 times a day. I also take a lot of supplements.

I take 7 prescriptions plus 3 to prevent constipation plus 2 vitamins. Any prescription drug is hard on the liver and kidneys but all my scripts are addictive and I can't imagine going off of them. That would be hell.

I take 4 medications a day, but they all are really for complications of fibromyalgia (sleep apnea, hypothyroid, interstitial cystitis. I have had doctors push many medicines that I have stopped.

I take five diffrent pills a day. The whole amount aday is 10 pills .

I think to myself that the medications are not working since I am still in a lot of pain but I would imagine if I went off them it would be much worse. I don't even want to imagine what kind of hell that would be.

I take 5 on a good day.. During a flare i take around 10. Not including supplements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back