rollinloud

Distinguished member
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
NY
It has rained here for the past 4 days in a row and I've been unable to get any exercise outside or even get fresh air. What is your strategy for these rainy days? The moisture makes my aches and pains really flare up. I can't stand this weather.

Turn your heat on and warm up the house. Wear socks or slippers all the time in the house. If laying down lay a light blanket or quilt over your legs to keep them extra warm. And walk around or clean, your house or apartment for exercise.

I also enjoy a few rainy days. These days keep me inside and often the time is spent doing little projects that I put off doing on sunny days. I am an outside person and love time in my gardens. But inside I clean the house or cook, do some sewing or work on some crafts, or just lay around watching good funny movies. Laughter is said to be good for the soul, but it can also improve our outlook on life. :)

I actualy like rainy days, I stand them better than the hot days. The hot days are so annoying, because over here we have the kind of heat that is really dry, but when you step outside you can actually feel like you're walking into an oven. I like it when it rains over here during the winter, but not during the spring, because then it feels like a sauna!

I can't say I've noticed the weather affecting my condition BUT it has been raining and I have been in much pain for four days. Is it the fibro? I thought maybe stress but can't figure out what has me stressed. There was a bug in the bathroom that kept me upset all night long. I got him, a silverfish, but it creeped me out! As you can see, it doesn't take a whole lot.

The rainy days make my aches and pains worse but it does give me the opportunity to do stuff inside I put off just like Sweeds said. It was raining all day long yesterday bus I got every scrap of laundry done and got so fat with re- organising and cleaning my hobby/bedroom I only had a bit of finishing up today. So rainy days have their good points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back