Guru status reached
Forum Supporter
Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
02/2020
Country
DE
I just came across a wikihow page with above title, shared and recommended by some people with fibro.
It may be a slightly more generalized take, but that once again shows that we’re far from alone with our specific condition fibro, and essentially it’s got a lot of basics put in a good simple way.

I'd suggest this thread can also become a place to collect memes and pics that are too serious to fit in the "Touch of Humor" thread, like this page.... as we'd been discussing there. However some of those would fit here:

I don't understand why specifically the following threads were closed, as the topics are general, common and important. But to "save" them in one place and save people from searching around too much, I've put them here as valuable resources. Our forum search engine is very good, but "even I" (would have) had difficulties separating the wheat from the chaff:

This one is actually from an understanding angle, but not understanding us sometimes needing to overdo it, which I think is common for us, so very important, but not mentioned in above article:

Some things we ought to put on T-shirts, posters... for us and others...

Attachments

• Pix 10 Fibro-Pain-Areas all Fiona.jpg
    Pix 10 Fibro-Pain-Areas all Fiona.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 95
  • Pix 10 Invisible Illness Male.jpg
    Pix 10 Invisible Illness Male.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 87
  • pix 9 WhatItsLikeToHaveaChronicIllness.jpeg
    pix 9 WhatItsLikeToHaveaChronicIllness.jpeg
    81 KB · Views: 108
  • pix 10 Unsolicited health advice5.jpg
    pix 10 Unsolicited health advice5.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 83
  • Pix 10 Invisible Illness.jpeg
    Pix 10 Invisible Illness.jpeg
    90.5 KB · Views: 92
  • pix 7 Celebrities Who Suffer with the Silent Illness - Morgan Freeman.jpg
    pix 7 Celebrities Who Suffer with the Silent Illness - Morgan Freeman.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 88
  • pix 8 I Wish I could tell you (You wouldn't believe me) Fibromyalgia.jpg
    pix 8 I Wish I could tell you (You wouldn't believe me) Fibromyalgia.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 95
  • pix 8 Celebrities Who Suffer with the Silent Illness - Sinead O'Connor.jpg
    pix 8 Celebrities Who Suffer with the Silent Illness - Sinead O'Connor.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 88
  • pix 8 Because you don't understand - in silence I fight this battle.jpg
    pix 8 Because you don't understand - in silence I fight this battle.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 83
  • pix 8 Strongest - smile thru silent pain.jpg
    pix 8 Strongest - smile thru silent pain.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 110
These are goooooooooooood 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻

Oh, the joys...
These are so brilliant. Would've also fit perfectly to the other thread, I chuckled so much and long!

I never argue with my wife that something didn't happen any more. Occasionally I am right tho.

Not sure exactly what's meant by "digesting food" in the 2nd one. If it's what I think it also implies it's one of the worst... having been on the loo... even with IBS completely under control that's the case for me!

These are so brilliant. Would've also fit perfectly to the other thread, I chuckled so much and long!
Message received 😉
I never argue with my wife that something didn't happen any more. Occasionally I am right tho.
Got to remember when you are right so you can celebrate it 🥳 It's been a long time since I remembered yesterday 😂. My husband frequently says, "do you remember when?". The answer is always no lol.
Not sure exactly what's meant by "digesting food" in the 2nd one. If it's what I think it also implies it's one of the worst... having been on the loo... even with IBS completely under control that's the case for me!
Maybe it's also that digestion causes discomfort/stimulates nausea and you just don't want to deal with it?

@Badger every time I look at your profile picture I think of our welsh flag, just putting it out there, nothing to do with fibro but there we are. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

my crane could look like a dragon and made a Welsh flag pic with it standing on some green and white paper.
And I naively thought it was an origami brontosaurus.... should've known! 😁

Good plan 👍🏻 I've seen a website with fibro merch on it (its run by a welshwoman, not me though) 🏃🏽 🦨
@JayCS we could start an online t-shirt store! Why not? Lol They have websites where you put your designs up, people buy them, and then the company makes and ships the product...t shirts are a hard way to make money BUT if people see it as an opportunity to help they would possibly buy them for more than average....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back