I do not understand , what causes Fibromyalgia ? what habits potentially cause it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael26Anderson

Reason
Caregiver
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
ID
I know at least 4 people including some of the people who I work with and take care of and I can never seem to get a satisfactory answer to my question , is it genetics? and it is the same thing with MS Multiple Sclerosis I'm not sure what causes it either. I don't understand why Fibromyalgia gets little news coverage here , it seems like I care a lot when somebody I know is affected by Fibromyalgia somebody once told me imagine a thousand pins sticking you at the same time all over your body then you will know.

Michael, sadly I don't think anyone know for sure. Some people think it could be genetic, since some families seem to be filled with people who suffer from fibro, but I think the medical community isn't very sure yet. There is a huge chance we will never know for sure tho :( They don't know what else could cause it, some think it could be caused and triggered by a traumatic event, but there is no way to prove it for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back