I don't know what to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the best and123, regular walks will be great if you can manage them. Good to get the blood flowing, keep mobile and settle the mind. Pacing is very important with Fibro, best to finish in 2nd gear than burn out. Take care

Your so young to be this poorly I feel sad for you 😒💜

Are you still feeling out of sorts Badger? or are you a bit better? . rest is the best 🛏 💤

Are you still feeling out of sorts Badger? or are you a bit better? . rest is the best 🛏 💤
I'll definitely be resting this weekend, been quite washed out with very sore legs. Going to have a few drinks tonight after a stressful week.

Well done badger , have a nice time, better soon 🤞🏻👍🏻

Just a gentle suggestion......................when someone comes here brand new asking for help, perhaps that person would be better served by our responses to their thread concentrating on their questions and concerns, rather than going off into emoji-stuffed replies to one another about coffee and cake.
Out of 11 responses, 7 of them here are not addressing the concerns of the OP at all, but are only making jokes and emojis.

(Please note, to anyone who is new to this thread, that some of these have since been deleted by their authors.)

Nothing wrong with making jokes and emojis, but I think those are better confined in threads that are not the very first contact a person makes trying to find help and support. Sometimes, that person is scared and deeply concerned and needing real information and serious support and suggestions, which is basically what this forum is intended to offer. Let's focus on doing that and save the back-and-forth jokey emojis for other places.
...but laughter is free for all...it's a blessing...and it helps :)

That’s exactly how I feel @And132 when I get some reprieve (I try and remember it may feel better but it always comes back worse again when I least expect it!) it’s a good way to think about so you don’t push yourself too far or get disappointed when the flare happens again, ps hope your having a well day (well in the way of fibro well, if your get what I mean?) 👍🏻 👌🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back